Before Jan. 15th, 2023
After Jan. 15th, 2023
|500 USD||530 USD||330 USD|
(IEEE Member & Committees)
|520 USD||540 USD||350 USD|
|540 USD||560 USD||380 USD|
|350 USD||360 USD||260 USD|
|200 USD||220 USD||150 USD|
|240 USD||260 USD||170 USD|
|Additional Paper(s) / Per One||380 USD||380 USD||380 USD|
|Additional Page / Per One||70 USD||70 USD||70 USD|
1. One regular registration is within SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. signed copyright form; c. filled registration form; d. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
5. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Registrations cancelled more than 90 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 90 but more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 30% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
The ICCRE cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICCRE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.